At Contract Beds we have carefully designed a range of beds to cover most applications. We strive to ensure that our range reflects the sectors within the contract market, to provide style, choice and superb comfort for the hospitality industry along with practical and comfortable solutions for the educational and care sectors.
To comply with current legislation we ensure:-
- All contract mattresses and divans are specified with pre fire retardant treated fabric.
- All contract mattresses contain upholstery with fire retardant properties.
- Each contract mattress and divan is tested in our own on site tesing laboratory, both during new product development and in general production to ensure that the composite mattress is fully compliant with BS7177 2008 Medium Hazard. Mattresses and divans are stricktly scheduled for re-testing on a regular basis.
- Our Bunk beds are certified to EN747 (European Entrapment Hazard).
- Whilst our tests include Crib5 level testing, we can perform Crib7 tests for contract beds that need deploying in prisons or offshore installations.